Blush Spa & Salon Guidelines
We are asking you to postpone/rebook your appointment (no fee or penalty) if:
• You, someone you live with or someone you've come in contact with have had COVID-19 or have had any coronavirus symptoms including, but not limited to, fever, cough and shortness of breath
• You or someone you live with have travelled out of the country or a highly affected area within the last 4 weeks
• If you are feeling generally unwell
Extra Measures We Are Taking
• Temperature checks will be performed upon entry for all staff (daily) and for every customer
• A mask is required to attend your appointment. If you do not have your own we will provide one for you and a fee of $1.50 will be added to your bill
• A hand sanitizing station will be located at the entrance. Please use it every time you exit or enter the salon
• For the time being, magazines and refreshments will not be available
• Washrooms will be restricted to exceptions only to minimize contamination
• Washrooms will be cleaned and disinfected every 2 hours along with the reception area and all door handles
• As always, all hair/mani/pedi stations will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected in between every appointment and all towels, capes or other items used will NOT be reused and will be washed after each customer
• All staff will be wearing face masks and washing hands thoroughly in between each appointment
What To Do/Not To Do When You Come For Your Appointment
• Please do not come more than 5 minutes early to your appointment
• Please respect social distancing guidelines while in the reception area
• If you are late for your appointment please understand that we may have to shorten/revise or even reschedule your appointment in order to not compromise the following appointment and to still allow for proper disinfection time
• No additional people brought to your appointment
• Please refrain from touching retail products on the shelf – reception or your stylist will be happy to help you
• Please understand that if more product than usual is required for your initial appointment there will be an additional charge
Please schedule as far ahead as possible in order to facilitate your requests. Do not hesitate to change estheticians or hairstylists at any time. This flexibility will help us meet your appointment needs. Groups of 4 or more may require a non-refundable 20% deposit.
Gratuity is appreciated by all staff members. Feel free to leave something extra if you enjoyed your experience. Gratuity can be left with the staff member or at the front desk.
Your appointments are very important to the staff at Blush Spa & Salon, and they are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. Spa packages require 48 hours notice or a 25% charge will apply.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services.
First time - It's on us. We understand life gets busy sometimes. Second time - 50% due. We are sorry you missed your appointment. As a favour we will only charge you half. Third time - 100% due. We missed you and our stylist/esthetician was waiting. Groups of 3 or more people booking together will require a non-refundable 20% deposit.
Gift Certificates are available for any of our services or packages as well as in any dollar amount. Gift Certificates must be presented at time of service. Lost certificates will not be honoured.
Hours of Operation
Tuesday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Wednesday & Thursday 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
MasterCard, Visa, Debit, Cash.